Feb 19, 2011

I want those hell trainings back ;

My babeee ! (:
Cute or what (: !
When we were on the brim of tears :')
We were trying to show how high our socks are -.- HELL TRAINING AT HQ !

OLA ! :D thinking day colour party was success ! (: . Success had never felt so sweet , we din expect everything to go so smoothly ! BELINDA , FANGLING , ME ! :D thanks for everything (: . one month or so actually went past so quickly . We all dreaded going to HQ , those hell trainings made us half dead everytime . WE ALL WANTED THIS THING TO END . At the moment when the emcee marks the end of the thinking day , this sudden gush of emotions went through me . WE'VE GOT THROUGH IT (: . But guess what ? i missed those tranings now , i want those moments back , those scoldings from ms hanznah (: . Awesome experience , really (: . i've met new friends , pushed myself to a even higher level whr i won't even dream of me reaching , i've gained alot of experiences and brushed up my drillings . I learnt how to love life and enjoy these torturous trainings .

I've never ever regretted joining color party ! :D
Ytgg ftw ! :D
Thinking Day color party ftw ! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment