Jan 15, 2011

http://shoppingcrazeee.weebly.com/
Do visit ppl (: . AWESOME THINGS THERE YEAH (: support plssss (: <3





OLAAAA ! (: . No photos today (: . Photo quality kind of sucks ): Sorreh (: . AHAHA , council duty was ...... THE BEST EVER ! ;D AAHAH . My day started off in a fucking epic way (: . My sis and I was running late . LOLS . met Wejie and jodi at northpoint (Y) ! :D Blazer rocks , but it traps heat ): Eeyer ! :D "This way pls , " "Pls walk here , " " No , here , " -____- . LMAO LAH . Just keep on repeating these few sentences during duty xD . BUT AWESOME TIME AT NEESOONEAST CC (: ! Dinner was OMFG (: . Had a fucking great shock at escalator and screamed . LOL . AHAAHA . i ran ard KFC and calmed myself down for i was on the verge of vomiting out my food . OHMYFUCKGOD LAH . LOLS . What happened there is seriously damn kp for _____ (: . YAY ! IVAN , CAIWEI , JIKANG - WE ROCKS THE SHIT OFF \m/ . loveyouall .
OHYEAH (: . MY DEAR LCCCC , Caiwei and I sucks at stalking . or maybe its me only . We needa improve on our stalkings ! :D shall plan a perfect route next time . Life is fucking awesome coz of today (: . ILOVEYOU PPL (:

BYEE (: .


No comments:

Post a Comment