Jan 1, 2011

OLA (:
Yknw , time really flies this year . I did not even get to enjoy my sec 1 life and .. KABOOMMZXC ! Im alr going to be sec2 in a few days time . I hate secondary school ttm (: , really . I have to learn how to adapt to the changes , how to cope w my studies , how to interact w your new friends . When you reaches secsch , people aint that easy to get along . People hate you w/o any reason , hypocrites are everywhere ... It was tough at the beginning , it is still tough now . However , if i were to look at a brighter side , secsch is a new experience . I met alot of true friends , yes , they rocks my life (Y) . When you are down , they are willing to write you a card just to cheer you up . Sweet isnt it ? They are there for you when you broke down , they will give you a big hug and at that moment , everything seems alright . You can always count on them for advices , EVERYTHING . I still remember , i was down w intestine infection ): Jingyee gave me a call and they told me they are gonna visit me (: . aww , i was damn touched yeah . Though they kind of like disrupt my peace -,- . ahaha (: . Secsch is also a place where you can find true friends (: . Alot of things have been going on in this year , alot . Stimes , so much that i couldnt cope w the flow and i just feel like collapsing . I've grown alot in secsch , grown alot , changed alot . People do change yeah ? :) i hope mine is a good one and will always be . I know sec2 is gonna be tougher , but im gonna survive this journey . Jiayous ! :D

i have to learn how to love secsch .

No comments:

Post a Comment