Jan 3, 2011

OLA (: . School is starting like tml . OMG LAH >: . im not prepared at all . 10plus now , hmwk thrown all over my room , bag not packed yet . im in a mess right now , so luan -'- . I just chiong-ed finish my hmwk (: like finally . This holiday just passed too fast , sigh . School sucks tothecore yeah ? I wonder how imma going to face the teachers and so on . Im so glad that i dun have to attend the 1week of lessons . thankgod :D . But i still have to go back to the bloody boring lessons one fine day . Sigh , life sucks in school ): . I want holiday back so much . i swear i will enjoy every moment of it , rather than just slacking for the two whole months . kind of wasted yeah ? Fml lah . i think i can only slp at 2am tonight , im used to slping this late already . Have to report 640am tml (: COUNCIL (Y) . Hope everything goes well for 2011 ! :D
I feel like dying aft seeing my study table and my room . it so messy -,- .

BYE (: . Hope i will survive !

i hate school , i hate school so much . i think im gonna screw my sec 2 year .

No comments:

Post a Comment