Dec 4, 2010

OLA ! The two camps was really awesome (Y) , with my council camp groupmates , ANGELA , RIZEL , MARCUS , JOSHUA , AMIRA . They are great ppl ! life is never boring with them :) Councilcamp is really interesting !! Everyone was at hyper mode at all times , packed w games and night trail ! im really lazy to elaborate . too much to ! :) PT was =.='' . but im starting to love buddha claps . lol . I LOVE COUNCIL ! (L)

guides was equally awesome , but i was damn tired by the time i attend guides camp D: . not much mood to hyper lerr ~ heheh , but everything was alright aft a slp ! :DD ant bites all over my legs now . itchy max . worked alot ! Tiredtired . but my patrol members , JOLENE , VETINA , QIANYU , CLARE , WENQI , made my life btr thr ! so fun to talk to ! love them max alright !
I LOVE GUDIES ! (Y)


But through these camps , i have learnt alot and i finally sorted out my thinking bout my preferences between these two commitments :) . i also found out that this world is really unfair . 2sided ppl ? they always stand first , not much ppl really notice another side of them . i've noticed 2 of them , and it is ... =.=' . What can we do ? nth at all :) live with it , life still continues . Sigh , i hope people will open their eyes wider . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment