Dec 8, 2010

JODI ! This post is for you alright ;D YEAH . naggings uh :) btr read on !

Heheh . It was really shocking to hear all these things . Unexpected ! I wouldnt even dream bout these kind of things happening , but well . Lets face the reality :) . Though i dun really support you bfore , but well , it is YOUR choice afterall . I hope that you made the right choice this time , and it must be the right one . And if you din , i hope you will wake up from everything and open your eyes wide next time . Dun cry over it , be strong ! :D You both may have to face alot of things in the future , so be brave , face it ! Dun let any single shitzxc affect both of you . Hoohoo [: I noe it may be kind of pekchek at times , be patient , dun get so piss off by anything . If you need any advices or anything , fsquare will always be here for you . I promise :)
Love you tons ! (L) I want to treat you berrylite , for the first time :) ahahah . Gettit ?

No comments:

Post a Comment