Nov 8, 2010

OLA ! Today is gonna be all-word-post !
Guides was fun today ! :D
hoo , 300th day with girlf .
since she wrote me a effing SWEET LETTER ..
i shall write one for her too ! and for others too , since is like . aww . holidays .
gonna write for 5person i love ttm :D

DEAR FANGLING'GIRLF ,
ola ;D i love you ttm . 300th day today alright ! dangdangdang , hanging out w you never fails to make me happy ! You are so easy-going manzxc ;D hoohoo . ah , dunno whn it started , but we became closeclose ehh ! :D Thankyou for hearing all my rantings sometimes . Thankyou for cheering me up when life seems so suckish D: . Thankyou for knowing that i feel down even if i din tell you anything . Thankyou for the joy , fun , awesome-ness , laughter , rantings , comforting , you have given me . Jiayous in life , and with your "Learn to accept" mentality !
Everything will be alright , girl ! im always here for youuuu . <3>
learn to love potatoes and green kays ! :D LOVE YOU , ChanFangLing ;D (L)

DEAR JODI WONGG !
HOOOOO , feel like writing one for you also ;D (tsk , ltr you jealous) LMAO . jkjk :P blahblah .
lets count the days we met like FangLing kays ! take it as 11months alright ? My first bestie in SecSch . I love you for we do stupid things together , I love you for you are damn hornyy like me ! I love you for i've shared alot of memories with you . I love you for your damn asshole attitude ! I love you for you seems so strong outside but you arent . I love you for you are so easy to understand --' one look and i will noe whatthehell you are thinking ! I love you for the char kway teow incident ( Seriously , LMAO ! ) I love you for you are silly ! I love you for you are awesome . I love you for your height ! I love you for you din noe how to appreciate cold jokes at the beginning . Lastly , i love you for all the things we've done , all the memories we've shared , all the quarrels and obstacles we've been through , for being available at all times !!!
hoohoo , there are still tons of quarrels or whatever shitzxc what for us . WE ARE GONNA BEAT THEMMMM alright ?!!! thinking of all the things we done .. i cnt hlp but smile . I LOVE YOU , JODI WONGGG ! :DDDDDDDDDDDD hoo , must think positive kay ;D

DEAR JINGYEE !
I hate you for being so annoying EVERYTIME . I hate you for snatching my food . I hate you for your barkings ! I hate you for teasing at me . I hate you for your loudloud laughter . I HATE YOU TTM ! Guess what ? i cannot bring myself to hate you ;D . You make my life awesome with you bigbig smile and laughter . You make my life awesome for snatching my food and teasing me ( reminded me tt i have to jian fei :P ) You make my life awesome using your barkings . You make my life awesome for letting me know that you are always thr for me . You make my life awesome by giving me advices etc . You make my life awesome by telling me cold jokes . You make my life awesome because i've never met any girl like you . You are special ! :D
Hey , I LOVE YOU TTM alright ! <3>


DEAR AURORA !
OLAA :DD heh heh . DANG . i love all the nicknames i've given you ;D nice right ? ahaha .
gah , i've seen drastic change in you after joining us . seriously . i hope they are good changes . :D from a i-wan-to-study-for-my-whole-life-dun-bother-me-i-wan-to-STUDY girl , you changed to i-wan-to-study-for-my-whole-life-but-i-wan-to-have-tons-of-fun girl ! :D hoohoo . i love those changes . :D although you can be emotionless stimes --' , but oh well . i still love you ;D
You are so fun to be with , like seriously ! so good to bully :P ahahahah ! okayy luhh ! i love how you will give me study tips , draw out a timetable for me ! ahaha , i din disappoint you right ? my eoy results :P AURORA CHAN ! i've nvr regretted having you as my bestie . N E V E R .
LOVE YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment