Nov 27, 2010





OLA ! Din really have any mood to update recently . heheh :) Life has been great recently , with guides training and outings with my friends (L) ! Went Escape with Elaine , Jacky , Roy on 24/11/10 . I miss them tons alright , esp elainnneee <3>
i almost cried when i went in the haunted mansion -.-' omfg. i was the only one screaming inside . And in order to make me open my eyes and look ard the haunted mansion .. we went in for 5times . SOORRYYYY :) im fucking scared of ghosts alright . laugh at me for all you want . stop judging me . Elaine kept on pulling me inside , i was holding onto a pillar there . Embarrassing ttm !

OMGG . See the first two pictures ? Got a longlong story behind it :) COOL (Y).
Heheh . The four of us was on the viking ship when the opposite side started screaming like some mad person -.-' and the 3strangers behind us started screaming and yelling too . LMAO ! Elaine and I joined in and we kind of have a stupid 'competition' . LOL ! kept screaming and screaming . *soreeee throatttt* AHAHA ! niceniceee . Then we met the 3 of them at different rides and we started talking to each other . heheh . Requested to take pictures w them ! woohoo . They are friendly , i swear ! One of them added us on facebk . awesome max \m/ !
Made new friends at escapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! wootss :) The day turned out nicer than i expected . (L) ! Hope can meet up w them again :)


Camp coming ! going guides and council camp from 30nov - 4dec . dun misss meeeee (:

i wan a fsquare outing .
Buhbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment