Oct 19, 2010

sicksicksick -.-'
ZZZ . torturing night .
my stomach was like flipping up and down , going left and right , horizontal and diagonal .
it is as if my stomach is gonna jump out from my mouth.
felt like vomiting but cant .
Tried to sleep but was still half - awake .
and my throat was fucking dry -'-
my energy was drained :X
gawd . 要我的命 =.='
Morning -
i finally vomited !
muahaha , felt tons btr after vomiting .
my stomach kind of stop flipping -.-'
ZZ . but i din even have the energy to hold a spoon .
wtfuck .
aiyoeh . now felt okay liao .
But still damn sian :X

i used to pray that i will fall sick .
but now ?
no way manz .
Staying at home quite boring .
think gonna get bck to slp ltr on .
im still feeling sleepy even aft slping for 14hours .
wthell .

30daychallenge !
Day 2 - Your crush .

crush ... it is just a temporary feeling aye ?
Having crush on a person is cool .
Your crush will make your day , even if it is just a look at him .
But nope , if you had a crush on a person , you wont stead with him .
NOWAY :X
It wont last , i mean it . it wont .

Dear crush ,
HELLO ? i dun even have a crush now .
my crush is turning to .. like [:
there is a difference between crush and like kays !



im hungry , but i dun have the energy to eat --
someone feed me pls ? :X
i feel like vomiting again .
Buhbye .

No comments:

Post a Comment