Oct 15, 2010

Imma sorry for everything i did . i just hope you will be alright .
it is not worth it to get so ___ bcoz of me . it is not worth it .
i sucks .




olaaaa {:
i've got an effing chio blogskin now !
spent the whole afternoon editing it --.'
Im so glad that EOY is finally over , it is too stressful for me .
I have to go bck home everyday and look at the piles of books waiting for me , trying to fit everything in my sec1 syllabus inside my tweeny-tiny brain .
i hate it . absolutely hate it .
IM NOT A BLOODY GENIUS .
okay , i shld blame myself . For not revising earlier and having to stress myself up .
CAILING , you sucks D:
My handwriting is atrocious . esp during hist paper . sucks .
im done with EOY but im still not done with my fucking results .
i cn foresee that it is gonna be a bigbig disappointment AGAIN :X
byebye 2E3 :D
monday is foodfamily day \m/

AND BUHBYE TO YOU ALL -.-'

oh , Genie , oh , how i hope everything will be over aft a slp :X
everything will be gone , everything will start afresh.
he will forget who i am . and lead a different life .
Grant my wish pls , genie .

No comments:

Post a Comment