Oct 25, 2010

ILOVEhateHAVINGMOODSWINGS!
Yayz . STAYSTRONGGGG <3
Tolerance is a need in life .
Muahahhah , thank god imma kinda good at it [:

thinkpositiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !


Im going to skip day 7and8.
Day 7 - i dun have a boyf bfore , love , crush .
Day8- nth to write bout manzxc .

30DAYCHALLENGEEE
Day9- Someone you wish you could met .

Dear someone i wish i could met ,
YAYZ . jjlin(L) ? Nahh . Taylor swift ? Nahh .
Umm .. I wanna meet someone , be it guy or girl .
Someone who is chio/shuaii . Someone who understands me and accepts my flaws . Someone who is always there for me . Someone who always give me a hug and says ,"You are not." when i said im alright . Someone who teaches me great life morals so that i am able to survive in this fucking world . Someone who is my bestie . YAYZ , i wan to meet that person ;D
YOOOUU , that person , i noe you are out thr waiting for me . okay , though i have my bff . i admit imma greedy [:
Continue waiting , im
gonna find you one fine
day and hug you tightly
so that you wont leave .
i dun care if ppl mistaken you as my boyf or mistaken me as a lesbo kays !
Someone i wish i could met , enter my life asap . Please .

Damn , i love tday letter . best letter i've written <3



buhbye . ilovelife .

No comments:

Post a Comment