Oct 1, 2010

FRIDAY ! I love today ttm ! :X
Roars !
Tyvm to Caiwei , Filian , Jikang , Weije , Jingyee , aurora and Burger ! :D
Loveyouallttc <3
Thankyou for the cake , truth or dare , creammmmmm and the "speech" :D
Though it is an early celebration :D
roars , damn touched lo , esp when i saw the cake T-T
First birthday celebration in secsch and it is damn memorable :X
Thankyou for spending time celebrating my bday , planning etc [:
roars ! <3

Spreading cream on ppl arm rocks !
muahahahhahah xD
Had a great time playing with cream ( OKAY , the cake wasted :P but i have to admit it taste greattt ! )
Tricked by TANJINGYEE ! -'- SIAN
uniform smeared with choco cream ! D:
but it is nice luh !
BEST PART FOR TODAY !

OMFG , truth or dare is ...... -.- !
AHAHHA , okay . SADLY , i cnt elaborate this part .
aiyoeh ! o.o

=.=' i hate it whn my bday falls on the period during EOY -.-'
Sucks like hell !
one more wkkkkkkk ! :D





OMG . sorreh to you ... i mean , i noe you wont even visit my blog .
But i really felt guilty bout all these . hope apologizing here will make me feel btr ?
I hope ____ had explained to you .. yeaa..
You din do anything to me , like seriously .
UHH , my impression for you is still good [: always .
but tt is wat i heard from my friend.....
yea. i meant no harm ? -.-' and you din do anything wrong .
I dunno wat he said but , Yea . i jus said ONE sentence nia ... gawd .
Sorry . Forgiven ? :D
if you thinks that you needa talk to me .. well , im always here [:



Buhbye [:
life sucks currently ALOT .
misunderstandings are killing me .
Hell lot .
=.=' Stop misunderstanding me . PLS D:
GOSH T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment