Sep 3, 2010

OI . Fsquare ! my clothes are getting tighter but THAT MEANS IM HAVING MEALS FULL OF NUTRITION / fats _|_ ? lmao .


OLAAAAAAAAAAAA ! [;
Today rocksrocksrocks \m/
esp for gg ! [:
We get to play CAPTAIN BALL instead of drilling [: (though i desperately wants to drill)
LMAO , i suddenly realized that girl-style of captain ball is seriously... hilarious .
Imagine a group of girls , kneeling on cement floor . snatching a BALL ? -.-'
Darn entertaining manz . lol .
YTGG and YTSC rocks my life [:
ohoh . FSQUARE TOO [: <3

Okayyy. i forced aurora to make a study timetable for ME !
And i promise im gonna follow faithfully to that timetable okay ?!
Gawd , revising everyday D:
Im gonna persevere for the sake of my results !
i found out tt i have not been taking photos recently . D: sucks .
mus take more :P

buhbye , CAILING IS GONNA GET HARDWORKING .
oh yea . I have surrendered my stupid money BOX to my mum , so that i wont spend so much money on.... FOOD :D
I'mma a glutton D:




Having a world of Po-Ta-To if my goal in life . [:



i've no idea why i put tt -.-'''


POTATOOOOOOOOO , GREEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN , NATURE <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment