Sep 27, 2010

I found myself staring into space , smiling to myself .
I found myself re-reading the msgs we have sent and they made my day .
I found myself laughing at the nicknames my friends had given to you .
I found myself thinking bout you at night.
I found myself scribbling ur nicknames all over my papers.
I found myself smiling everynow and then.
I found myself feeling down when you are emoing ,
and i realised that ... Im falling in love with you <3



-Good thing about friends : They tell us the most hurtful words with the best intentions .
Besties , ILY <3


Gawd , EOY is just in a week time .
uhh .. and im not really feeling tense up .
Hope i cn really score well[:
Jodi , you too <3
Dun be so stressed up uh , you can do it der !
Yes , studying may not be wat you are good at .
But at least you tried your best uh !
Try and stay awake in class , AND YOU WILL WIN HALF THE BATTLE ! :D
Jiayous hor , dun let fsquare downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !
WE will be supporting you always ~



Buhbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment