Aug 13, 2010




OLAAA PPL ! :D

Gawd . It had been a hectic week , with TERM TESTS flowing in . okay , im making a big fuss over it ... but it is my first major test in sec 1 okays ?!! -.-'



Chi was simply Epic-failure . im so disappointed with my results . My standard serio
usly DROPPED . omfg . damn disheartened by my results _ | _ I shall work even harder ! GOGOGO :D

Geog was simply a torture . Seriously , i had no idea wat to ans for almost half the paper . Crappy ans i given , crappy results i received ( okay, din get the paper bck yet . ) =.=' i cnt believe wats happening to me manz ! "CAILING!!!" *pinch myself* GOSH . Felt wretched . GRR T-T

Fortunately , Hist was ok for me -.-' Pray tt it will pull my marks up . GRR .
i desperately need some luck!! AHHHHHH T-T im gettin to anxious over my results till everything simply....droppppppppppp ! stupidstupid . BRR .

okay , Despite all these frustrating stuffs i had -.-' , i still have fun with foodfamily . hmm.
We had a motto : FOOD WILL EXCEL ! *clenched fist and hold it up* (LOL) . this idea came from aurora , who said WE WILL EXCEL ( yesh -- YTSS sch motto) lol . heheheh ! :D
\m/ ! <3







AYE ! jingyee . Everything comes and goes , treat it as a goodgood memory okay ? :D <3




GREEENNN ! give me some hope D:

No comments:

Post a Comment