Aug 31, 2010


OLA [:
i've did it , though it might not be well done .
I've tried my best , and im proud of myself :D
The result given might not be as well done as others coz of the tight schedule given .
But well , at least we gave our best ! [:

Woke up earlier today so that the emcees have time to prepare .
Went sch to practice our scripts .
I wasnt feeling tensed up before the concert ...
But when the concert was starting , and we were told to go the the backstage ...
i felt really jumpy . Wtheck , was on the verge of t
ears -.-'
I was lack of confidence then , thinking .
What would happen if we din do our best?
What if we did a really bad job up on stage ?
What if ppl jeer at us for we are only sec1s ?
What if everything goes wrong and the sch is chaos ?
WHAT IF I RUINED THE WHOLE THING ?
Millions of "what if" flashes through my mind... and hence , making me getting more and more worried .
Was really stressed up , jus right bfore the concert .
I could just collapsed on the spot and said I GIVE UP .
Nope , i wont . No matter how tough the th
ing is going to be , im gonna try .... :D

THANKYOU JIKANG AND WEIJIE ,
for being thr , when i needed encouragement most .
For being thr when im about to cry T_T
Thankyou for constantly telling me to chill , calm down ( though u both jus keep on repeating the same stuffs ^^ ) .
You both really boost up my confidence .
*BOW*

Thankyou Liya for giving me a hug , saying , " Goodjob " to me .
At longjohn . That really makes my day . ( though i might not do tt well )
<3

Thankyou murni , jonas and other snrs for guiding us along the way ~
In completing script etc .

Thankyou some other snrs for encouraging me ...

And how could i ever forget jodi ? [:
Thankyou for saying Jiayous to me , giving me tt stupid smile of yours :D
<3<3>
I really love today .
I've gained another awesome experience that im not gonna forget for life :X
I have learnt alot things from these few days .
THINGS GONNA GET HARD , BUT IF U DARE TO OVERCOME THEM . U D I D
I T[:

Ohyea , i rocks :D or.. Potato rocks more ? <:
YTSC <3


Byebye .

CaiLing , Im so proud of you [:

No comments:

Post a Comment