Aug 25, 2010

I <3>
OLA [:
Okay , This aint gonna be a emo post AGAIN ! :D
CAI LING IS GONNA BE POSITIVE !
Though my termtests results are... atrocious .
But well , lets remain positive !

It is not the end of the world right ?
i still have my VERY LAST chance , which is EOY .
I'll pray tt nothing goes wrong ...
I'll do my best ( yesh , i said tt alot of times before )
I'll make sure that i'mma goin to the bestclass ! [:

I have started to listen more attentively in class instead of drifting to other planets tt i dun belong to ! :D
Hope tt it will helps , For i once heard a saying , "If you listen in class , you have alr won half the battle . "
I've tried to make myself not so stressed up , so that i have some breathing space for myself :X
Im confident that im gonna make an improvement to my results !
Though i cn foresee that my CA3 results arent gonna be as high as i expected myself to score :X
But .... ITS OKAY ! :D As long as i climb up from my failures :D

Heyhey , FOODFAMILY ! :D
You rocks my life okay ?
U all make my life in secsch sooooo... AWESOME ! \m/
I used to hate secsch so much , it sucks totally D:
But after i've met u all , i suddenly crave to go to sch , so that i cn meet u all ! [:
Although life cn be sucky , or watever .
we are gonna stay together , AS ONE ! [:
okay ? Rmb we have learnt our lesson ?
Thankyou for everything u all had given to me or watever u all had sacrificed for me (HAPPY PRINCE ! ) :D


Byebye :D

I WANT "PHOTOGRAPHING NATURE" by Ralph A. Clevenger !!!!! AHH :D
but it is costly D:


potato !

No comments:

Post a Comment