Jul 30, 2010

OLA [:
Gosh. today is a longlong day for me :X
i have to bring 4sets of clothes to sch . how pathetic ~
-PE
-Sch Uni
-Guide Uni
-Class Tee
wth luhh =.= troublesome . i was complaining like siao . But , okay , it doesnt makes any difference....
STUPID . Qi si wo le . okay . Watever .
NDP rehearsal is damn tough today -.-'
After the parade , had to rush to another NDP performance. stupidd . thn have to rush back to parade agn !!! AHH T-T From 1.45pm to 7.37pm . I DIN EVEN GET TO HAVE A SEAT ?! . Wtheck . My legs almost break . My shoulders are aching like siao . AND I STILL HAVE TO BEAR WITH IT AND
STAND STILL for like so long ?!?! wtfuck.
i Seriously have good enduring skills . :X if not im goin to die ==
hell luhh . i was like.. GOSH . okay. Watever. i still manage to endure it for sooo long ^^
NDP rehearsal is seriously damn fun . But reallyreally tough/tiring :X
Lets bear with it ! jiayous [:

I spent like half an hour tying my stupid scarf . Tying , Re-tying , Tying , Re-tying .
Walao ehh . Troublesome . Still cnt get my PERFECT square == . hlped Huijuan to tie too [:
I Jus Tie Once and it is like P E R F E C T - .-
Heckheck . OKAY .Watever.
Anyway . i love tday :D LOL. though im like dead tired now . i cn jus lie flat on my dear bed and go to my dear LALA LAND manz . (:




I PASS MY SCI . :D Jus pass -.-' But. well . im goin to work even harder to Score real well !
Gambatte : D

Nigara Falls <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment