Jul 23, 2010

i wanna give up . trying so hard . so hard .
i cnt see the progress . wat i cn see is only my hard work being wasted.
Wats the point of holding on , trying , when everything remains the same ?!
Eff. i have been trying so hard for one and a half yr .
im so tired. fed up . piss .
the result is jus not thr.
stop telling me u will see it oneday.

COZ .

i wont .
im goin give up trying . okay . i wont .
im goin be determined.
im goin to stay strong . try to do my best.
im goin to learn skills on answering those fucking ques .
im goin to say , " Go , Cai Ling ! "
im goin to try and try and try.
im NOT goin to fail my sci EVER AGN .

U . Stupid / asshole / fucking / WORST subject ever. SCIENCE . im goin beat you in EOY .
Trust me . even if i dun. IM GOIN TO PASS IT !!!!



im so proud of my determination .



No comments:

Post a Comment