Jul 9, 2010







Dedicated to JODI ! Ur apple , with a HEART <3>
gogogo ! (:







i wanna forget , forget everything tt had happened bfore ...























OLA PPL :D
CCA today (:
Love it ! hoohoo . Did Gadgets !
ahahahah . clothes line and Shoerack :D
was given bout 1hr ? to finish these two gadgets . had damn lots of fun :D
Joking and laughing around with my deardear patrol <3>
Though fingers were kinda pain due to the strength i applied when tying knots (:
AHAHA . Was questioned by Ms Soh bout our gadgets ~ Nvmnvm ^^
Won the in
ter-patrol competition today ! our gadgets came in first. wooohooo . shiokshiok :D

After doing the gadgets , went bck to guide room for patrol time .
Patrol time is
simply.. FUN :D
Our patrol was addicted to poking bluetacks using pencil and needlesss ^^
We were like . Complaining tt it looks disgusting , but ended up poking here and there and Laughing like mad ^^
AHAHa . jus fun :D
pokepokepoke. like a bunch of mad ppl crazy over poking bluetacks . HAHA .
omgomg . funny like hell . joke and joke :D
Was supposed to plan our own scrapbk , but ended up joking around .
LOL LOL LOL ! i love my CCA due to my patrol .
Missed my cam
p patrol as usual (: But my current patrol rocks toooooo (:

AHH . Ytgg :D Ytsc ~ lol . wtheck .
my gosh. my weight increased -.-'
my skirt became damn tight . tight . tight .
Guess it almost burst - .-
My GG belt .. IS
SO FRKING TIGHT . okay luhh . jus right actually .
omg. when like starting of yr . i was frking looooosssseeee .
ahhahh . omgomg. my height like . DIN INCREASE FOR 7MONTHS ?! wat this manz -.-'
Yea . and my weight increases . omfg . i shall start my exercising . gosh . asshole .
good luck to me (:








Omg . Green , why am i so obsessed with you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment