Jun 13, 2010

olaa ppl!! ^^
Raldine hlp me to edit my blogskin ler. Thank lots eh?
The bigbig pic represent NATURE <3
The flowers on top of the posts represent NATURE <3
The potato dancing represent obviously POTATO<3
MY GREEN GREEN BLOGSKIN <33333333>
My dear dear stars ... ok . take it as NATURE<3>


But the frking prob is this blog cnt be viewed in IE.. So ppl . Download google chrome eh? ^^
Takes a few seconds only and it is FREE OKAY?
My profile got the link to google chrome (put up by raldine~)
yeaa .
DOWNLOAD IT! for the sake of my blog kays? :D
The internet will be damn fast after u download it . so it is absolutely worth it!! xD
DOWNLOAD IT!!!! wootswoots :D

These few days all got GG as usual -.-
For my dear camp pre. gah. hooo. so.. lazy to elaborate luh.

ohoh. i started watching bleach. LOL .
one fine day... My sis suddenly went to watch . Gahh . so i started to watch too . Heh.
Quite nice? :D
only watch till ep 6 -.-''' Longlong way to go. nvmnvm : DD
okok . Later goin daiso for my camp stuffs ^^
woots. Byebye ppl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment