Jun 17, 2010

i hate settling things through this cyber world . it doesnt hlps at all . seriously .
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. Seriously . dun promise and say this and tt , when after a while , everything is bck to square one .Whats this manz ? U think i cn be toy by u? u might not be doing this, but wat u did made me feel like u r toying me . i shall control myself , till it meets the limit . i noe it is no point debating with u all . Coz i always lose . i always lose. i wanted u all to stand in my shoes, in the end , im the one who ended up standing in ur shoes AND APOLOGISE.
whatthefuck is this . WHAT? no point trying to talk to u all, trying to make u all understand me. it wont hlps . it has already been proven. i have no idea wat is goin on all these while. BFF ? heh. PIECE OF SHIT . i might sounds harsh, but well.. i have no choice. dun blame me for being straightfoward. dun blame me for anything and everything agn. oh. or u all shld. Coz, im already used to it. USED TO IT. yea. i dun need any apology, i dun need anything. i jus wan ACTIONS TO BE DONE. whatthefuck. prove to me, instead of crapping here. prove to me and i will prove to u all. i promise. woren,yinweiwozhenxi. GET IT ? fuck. ITS ALREADY THE PAST , yea. i noe . I NOE. but the past, makes me DUN feel like communicating with u all , for i seem to noe wat u all goin shoot bck to me. SO WATS THE POINT ? i hate myself for being someone who BEAR GRUDGES and DUNNO HOW TO SETTLE THEM, ALL AT ONE SHOT . fuck. Dun crap with me . SHOW ME .
i finally understood why ppl cut themselves. PLS . im not so dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment