May 20, 2010

OLAA ppl .
Few days since i posted uh ?
i think : D
Yupyup .
Tml need to say goodbye to MS CHIANG :(
Sucks ..
Why must she leave?
MY LAST HOPE GONE EH.
AHH .
GEO! T.T
*faint diao*
:(
:(
:(
Im so goin miss her ...
haix.
She really taught me alot in jus 5mnths sia .
Thanks ms chiang ^^
-and from now on..Geo is goin be a COMPLETE TORTURE! Yays -.-' -
ok .watever...
sucks. sucks. sucks!!!! >.<
HAIX T.T
i shall PERSERVE!
wish me good luck .
okok .
Today had a surprise party for ms chiang . Kinda failure :X
She was having last VIP lesson with usT.T
Luckily she din suspect anything.
Thn after VIP , my classmates keep on bombard her with ques -.-'
LOL . tried to stall her.
I damn pathetic sia .in morning had to carry two bags to sch.
HAIX .
nvm : DDD
Thn she kind of suspect liao.
ok la .
in the end she said she was TOUCHED T.T
Aww ~
hoohoo.
Had cake , tibits !!
woots~
hoohhooohhoooo!
omgomg . i love sour cream potato chips ^.^
rocks !
But is like . the party . complete chaos sia .
BRR .
Shout like hell . no one listen ..............
NVM. kinda pissed tt time ...
PISS. BRR .
OKOK .
Yeayea..
Another memory ^.^
heee .

Today stayed bck for council investiture rehearsal .
LOL.
Tml also have another one .
Starts at 4.30pm..
Still need go CCA.. -.-'
AH.
Tml CCA goin be fun . i think .
Need tie braids agn -.-'
Also need wear full uni.
COOL !!!!! LOL ><
tml going be FUN!
YAYZ. im looking forward ~~
lol .
Sian . My geo deprove leh -.-
Aiya. over ler... nvmnvm..


As usual . life is dead bored.
Nth to say at all.
YAY . sucks .
my pri sch life is actually more interesting .sO MUCH MORE MANZ.
now is like . LIFELESS SIA.
jus feel like dying stimes .
WASTE MY TIME LIVING ON EARTH .
no meaning in life .
EVERYTHING IS SO BORING .
come on . ppl . make my life interesting pls ?
i wan troubles .
My current life is TROUBLE-FREE.
yay. Happy or not ? -.-'
NO :XX
omg. i nid some thrill in my life .
im goin die soon . and i hope i die ! ... AH
BYE .




ohsucks.
Jus change ur attitude cn or nt .
This apply to 3 ppl!!
Dun give me tt IDUNCARE/IGIVEUP/WATEVER attitude,
it makes me feel like strangling u .
seriously .
i hate it when ppl show me these three attitudes. beware : D

No comments:

Post a Comment