Apr 19, 2010

OLAA :D
Zzzz. This wk frking sianz.
Got like 4tests? -.-'
feel like fainting...
UGH.
lalala.
Felt like slping during bridging..
ok. i kind of slept. -.-
Frking tired~
damn boring .boring.
LALALALALA.
Rain like siao today .
YeaYea :D
HAAA.
kind of drenched -.-'
lucky got bring umbrella. But my poor umbrella have to squeeze 4ppl ..
no luh.
is like umm .
YW, geraldine and Aurora and me .
Go same route.
So.. We decided to fetch one by one to the destination .
LOL.
pathetic -.-
I still have tons of things to carry home today.
Haixx.
My arm almost break and my shoulder aches :X
LALA .
poor me.........
okok. today.. .Happy things happened :DDDDD
Kind of sad things also happen .
but i learnt a lesson . Watever ....
yeayea .
lala.
Be positive :D
i wan eat potatoes.................


wat am i doin?
trying to care for you all...
and i get wat?
i dun expect to get anything bck .
but i expect NOT TO HAVE those kind of comments.
idunwantocareanymore.
Sucks .
PPL out thr . Stop telling to take care of Whoever.
coz im v. sick of hearing the same things agn and agn.
It jus sucks to the core.
What do u all take me as?
WHAT?
Who actually CARE for me ?


Did you really do tt?
i feel like questioning myself tt.
Always QUESTIONING MYSELF.
itoldjottiwill____butithinkimjusacowardwhodoesnthavethecourage.
im cowardly.
Since im a coward..
i shall recieve my punishment..
and wait.
and wait.
and wait.
till i finally recieve a real miracle.
i hate it .
when i like you and i couldnt do anything.
IHATEIT
PCL.
U
R
AN
FAILURE
TO
THE
CORE.



byee dumb humans.
rmb : CAILING IS A COWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment