Apr 28, 2010

Ola ppl : DD
few days no update ler :X
hhaha.
no time T.T
Actually these few days got online. But due to proj... -.-'
lala.
Sucks.
Get bck a few test papers.
Results were disappointment =.='
Deproved like siao?
no luh .
a little . LOL : D
Haixx.
wth.
Mus really wrk harder ler ~
These few days i cnt concentrate FULLY on anything at all.
my horoscope says so too -.-'
worse...i have quite a few tests this wk.
Din pin alot hopes on it.
Ughhh.
UGHH.
Wthwthwth.
Watever~
Nvmnvm.
Shall wrk harder :DD
Wth.
Was supposed to rush my project now.
But ... aiyer.
i need to rest.
LOL (:
haha.
Fri got geo test.
Wthhhh~
havent even revise?
My current geo tcher jus sucks to the CORE.
f.
HELLLL :(
zzzZZZZZ.
Im goin nuts.
WATEVER.
-.-'
lalalaaaaa...
OH YA.
i love today dinner .
LOL.
My mum cookeddd potatoesss :DD
WOOSH!
ate.. OBVIOUSLY ALOT.
ZZzZZZ.
Cnt blame me .
im too stress and i love potatoes.
heck.
This week is seriously. BAD :X
and im serious. T__T
im so pathetic.
Tml :D
kinda looking forward :D
OH YAA!!
woots. today is sooo damn cool xDDd
I MET JESS AND KMS ON BUS!
is like . it took my frking bus. Then i saw my jesss :DD
on the bus. :DD
Thn sat with her~
Then after one or two bus-stop.
KMS took the bus~
woots :D
concidence :XX
i was like keep on saying COOL.COOL.COOL.
Thn me n jess stood up to talk to KMS . LOL (:
damn cool lehh~ :DD
HAA XDD
woooshh :D




im confused...
I dunno wat im thinking..
wait... maybe i noe..
i noe......i noe.........
why am i wasting my time..?
shut up...!
i dun wan myself to say tt sentence anymore..
since it is obvious im wasting..
IM SO SICK OF EVERYTHING BUT I JUS COULDNT LET IT GO.


byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment