Apr 23, 2010

OLA :DDD
LALA.
Woots~
new blogskin.
Kind of dun like.
Due to colours.
But nvm . LOL
Today got two chi tests -.-'
Sucks .
rush like hell..
all the things i wrote are mostly RUBBISH. i guess..
LOL.
I <3>
dun nid stay in classroom~
But i cn foresee tt nxt period we r goin to stay in classroom -.-'
wth.
lalala.
Sci lesson rocks today~
*secret* *secret*
HAAAA xD
umm.
After sch .Same as usual.
Library :D
Had fun at thr .
LOL.
WTH.
Damn shuang scolding some ppl .
:PPP
Wthh.
These few days frking obssesed in reading T.T
damn over.
BLAME IT ON THE BOOKS!
WTH!!
lala.
DA~
Woosh!
Sun nid do sci proj~~
pathetic -.-'
but i like goin jo house
LOL!
WTh.WooTS~~
i suddenly found out tt blueberry tea is equally nice compared to Icelemontea <3


Your stare pierced through my heart..
Leaving me in a state of shock...
and maybe... a shattered <3...
Today...
Rain-ed.
Walk a short while in the rain..
Raindrops.. on my eyes.....
Slip down. jus like teardrops.
But. I DIN CHANGE THE RAINDROPS TO TEARDROPS.
For, i told myself... SAYNOTOCRYING:D

do you noe how much it hurts whn i see you ..
BUT...noe tt u wont be mine?


Byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment