Apr 15, 2010

Ola: D
umm. ytd and the day b4 went bck aIps :D
two days~
<3> saw di ytd :D

roy too :DDD
cute =.=
HAA xD
da lang~
today stayed bck :D i finally done all my hw in sch.
haa .so now. FINALLY in this week. i cn sit down n relax!!
Woots :D
today = Happy mood.
due to ONE small thing :D
HAA.
umm.
Yeayea.
Long time no bball ler. no luh . is like one wk?
or two wk .
yea.
wanna train my stamina lehh.
LALA .
think goin start running soon :D
Yea :D
who wan pei me ????? HAA.
Umm. yeayea.
recently din save any money.. but spent more..
haixx.
my piggy bank now all left coins..
wth lor ..
yeayea :D
now everytime wan slp -.-
is like
got free time during pri sch : YAY! lets play!!
got free time during sec sch : YAY! lets slp!!!
Wth lor .
serious .tt is how i feel~
now mentally and physically tired.. so whenever got free time is slp time..
i dun even watch tv now.
though i wan -.-'
Haix.
sucks .
Yea. frking boring leh. lessons.
but ... i manage to stay awake AND LISTEN TO TCHER recently.
mayb coz my my mindset and target/ goals :D
jiayous :D
Dunnohow i manage to stay awake .Haa :D
woots~
Da Lang~

Tree :

I noe you are trying... I cn see the signs tt u r tryin to blossom.

Jus rmb tt.. im am always here , waiting for u to blossom....

But.. When will i really get to say , "You finally blossom." ?



Do you noe how much i enjoy walking in the rain ? for no one noes im crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment