Mar 4, 2010

To: 1E3 pupils.

Heyy. people. guess wat? Im not giving up(:
U noe. u all gave me tons of problems.
Boys. cn u all cooperate with me??
I noe. I may not make a good leader.
i told some of you. to criticise me. To hlp me improve. Yea.
U gave me stupid ones like ,: " U SUX!"
yea. I noe u all were joking.
But i seriously need all those critisim to improve.
Why cannot 1E3 jus cooperate with me???
I did whatever i cn, Shoutings, speaking to u all gently, pleading you all to settle down.
did u all follow??
Nope. u all din(:
I always believe in u all. YES. TILL NOW. I STILL DO.
I believe u all will give me good quality work.
u all were noisy. Dun cooperate with me.
But.
I saw ur power in all of you...
i saw ur hyper-ness.
Well, mayb.
(:
Do you noe how much effort ur heads put in???
U noe. for the sake of you all. Me and jiasheng stayed up recently. Almost every night to hlp u all.
to improve.
Do you all noe, today.
I raised up ur problems. U all having to form tcher.
For example. i heard you all sayin.
The expectations are too high.
I raised it up to tcher.
Yes.
i did.
And im convince by form tcher tt.
High expectations are needed.
if tcher din have high expectations in u all.
THEY R LOOKING DOWN ON U ALL!!
1/3..
best class uh??
yess.
high expectations is a need(:
U all see?
I hlp u all.
Without all of u knowing. Everything.
What did i get in return?
Being fed-up.
nope.
I dun blame u all.
Mayb, it is my fault.
mayb, it isnt.
I will try to improve, 1/3.
But can u all. Stand in my shoes and think??
I did stand in ur shoes and think
like i said earlier, i raised ur problems/stress to the tcher already.
yes.
I did, 1.3...
Do u all noe. Im utterly disappointed in u all today??
Nvm..
Mayb. It is my fault. once more(:
1E3.
Im unable to control u all.
But i have to say.
I STILL TRUST U ALL.
my hope is nvr shattered.
1e3.
no matter how hard the things are for me.
im nvr goin to give up.
get it? :)
i hope u all will improve.
in ur attitude.
esp the boys.
Cann?
* i noe u all wont read this.....*


Cai Ling(:

No comments:

Post a Comment