Jan 5, 2010

ola (:
Two days after sch starts ler..
So far..Great (:
But V. tired lor..
everyday soooo early wake up take bus to sch then like 5 or 6plus then go home..These two days orientation.. Ya..
So din study!!
Yuhoo~
But tml normal lesson starts ler..So nid CHIONG liao.. Ugh.
==
I still wan play leh...
aiya.Suan ler.
goin wrk damn hard!!!!
HAAAA

ytd CCA selection...
Then selected by the basketball coach...
I was like "WTFFFFF?"
i mean.I din join any sports for CCA or learn any sports. n i din learn basketball b4.And how on earth did the basketball coach select me..ArGH
And im not interested in basketball AT ALL.
*FAINT*
ARGH
ARGH
ARGH
WTH.
Goin to See the tcher in charge tml..Tell her dun wan join.. ==
I dun wan to be stuck with the CCA i have no interest in for whole 4 yrs leh......
Not tt basketball not gd...NO INTEREST OK?
Ok. im repeating everything again n again ==
haix.

Sec sch turn out ok for me..
Got friends..All girls..lol..
i tried tokin to guys..But the boy friends say tt he is flirting........
Tokin to opposite sex does not means FLIRTING okay?????????
Boys r sooo sensitive.Jus makin friends ma.
like tt flirt...
WTH.
Aiya.
Tired. im tired.
So slpy...................But not goin slp so early.....................
bout 10?(i noe it is early for some of u.But it is normal for me.)
okay.My bedtime...lol.
HAA.
==

ok.BYE.
Chiong AH!!!
Jiayou.Jiayou.Jiayou.





-I SUDDENLY FOUND OUT TT I HAVE LOST THE ONLY CONNECTION WE HAVE BETWEEN US!!!!!-
OMG.HAIX.
Kind of regret din tok to u....Earlier on...



BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment