Dec 31, 2009

OLA! (:
Ytd YT camp!!!!
WOOTS~
lots of fun!
Snr all v. funny.. Yup.
Found out tt our class girls like alittle more than 1/4...
T.T
All boys lor..Not v. use to it.
coz all 6yrs everytime is more girls than boys..
ZZZZZZ..
Dunno will get along well wif classmates or nt..Haix.
I WILL!!!!
YES i will!!!
haa.Got mini campfire too.
Then cheer...
Shout till no voice ler..
lol.
Played games...
Alot la.
If i type the things i do.
will spent lots of time.Lazy type.
==
Im lazy. when i nid to.lol



2010..Um..
kind of a challenge to me..
Yup.
Coz new environment..Everything is new to me...
Yup......Felt like back to square one leh...
Haix.
Wat wuld my classmates think of me?
Will i get along well wif them?
??????????
Will i meet real close friends thr?
????
Will i hv fun in YT,like how much fun i had in AIPS?
Im not sure....
But. Im goin to try.
At least i do tt ok?
Enjoy it. Enjoy all the challenges and be myself.
I will.
everything will be alright.
Yup.
For sure.
Come on...2010.IM READY! WOOTS~
2010-Im goin wrk real hard.For sec 2.
For the university i Said in malaysia..wif siokwei,weiti n CW..During family gathering..(I took it seriously ok??)
HAAAA.
i believe. I'll wrk real hard.
Be ready to see me. The hardwrking one when i hv to be(:
SOAR HIGH, CAI LING!!!


Jiayou.Jiayou.Jiayou.Jiayou.
Jiayou.Jiayou.Jiayou.Jiayou!!!!!!!
Memories of 2009..will be eteched in my mind............................................. (:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:


BYE!Happy new yr...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment