Dec 20, 2009

OLA!!
Today went soccer..Sth happened.....
Yup......Dun feel like postin it..Coz..Think tt we shld give the person some respect..(though he doesnt give us ==)
YUP. ok...Not really in the mood coz got stiches...Haix..
Then after playin a while..Drizzle..Then Minxue.Jean,jess...all pester me..Wan go my house.
For shelter.and wait for the rain to stop.....................
Cnt win them. So went...lol.
Then eh..they go call the boys..go...
==
then all came......Chaos...Luckily after a while...
Rain stopped(or it had stopped long ago??)
went kick again.......with my brother...Haa...
coz he went home afte goin out wif my father..
then saw us.Then wan go..wif us.
then sth happened...
Watever...Dun care..
OK.
too much DOTS today..haa.lol.


God wan u to know.....that your remedy for anxiety is the ques: "Will this matter in a yr from now?" All too often u get so involved in the things tt u look at a life through a microscope. Amplifying manifold,an invisible speck becomes insurmountable mountain.Put down the microscope and imagine urself a yr from now, lookin bck at today :" Does this really matter?"

Got this from facebk...
um.
Does it really matter after a yr?
Does goin which sec sch really matter after a yr?
mayb now..But not after a yr.
I guess (:
Well...
It is not a bad choice after all. my second choice.
Yup.
I believe i still cn fly high in tt sch. (:
Yes.
I CAN.



- Never. Look. Down. On. Girls. -
My lesson learnt Today.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment