Nov 14, 2009

Done :)
another Great performance. Tt makes me proud. (ok..I seemed arrogant?)...
Haa. Xiang Sheng. Guess i was fated to try it.other than storytelling... (:
Im proud of myself. I guess..my two other friends were too?.. or three.............
yaYa. dun understand me nvr mind...As long as my other two..or three friends...understand :)
Last performance in primary sch..
Enjoyed it. For sure................
I'll make sure i did my best. I enjoyed everything i perform..
The main reason to do this is not to force urself to do things u dun like.
Suddenly found out tt...i hv sth im interested in.. Thank the tcher who motivated me and gave me chances the try it. and let me realised tt im gd at it.and im passionate in makin myself better in tt. Thanks. :D

okay..Actually nth to blog leh.
Left one wk. one final wk.
Cherishing the time i spent wif my 6/4....Yup............................

This post is for P.C.Wei.

u should pei he me while i say my jokes mah..
Left me laughing madly alone. YEA. Laughing at my own jokes and u thr. EMO-ING.... ==
LOL. Jking la. Today went Northpoint wif Mum, ys and cw. Then waiting for bus i was telling jokes. sort of la. to CW. Then i was laughing all the way .Even after i rode the bus ==
Forgotten to eat my "long time no touch medicine" LOLOLOL. HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... .... .......................................................................

I wan bks. i nid bks. Im mad.
Watever. BB.getting irritated. Facebk is so slow tday.

No comments:

Post a Comment