Oct 18, 2009

Went Wild Wild Wet and Escape Yesterday wif elaine,xinhui,jess and pearlyn....Only for $7.50..Both places leh...
Went WILD...Played from 9plus in the morning till 7pm...LOL...I still havent recover from my shock..Played quite alot thrilling games..Esp Pirate ship(shiver*)...
So damn high...Sit at the last three row wif xinhui, jess and elaine..Pearlyn sat in front of us...
Higher than Genting highlands de..I almost vomited...Two ride at a time...Siao...After the first ride..without even goin out of the ship..other ppl ask for one more ride.. *faint...* no choice..sat for one more lor..I can almost fell my heart stopped pumping..Coz pump too hard le la..
Escape aso got a thingy called Wet and wild...Two slide..one so much more taller than the other one...Then is like a small boat ,two person each boat then the boat will go up the slides and slide down..And i ended up havin a "bath" coz water splash on me...when xinhui and i go down the slide..OOps...not we..is the small boat..LOL...dunno how describe la..mus go thr see urself..
Wanted to play flipper de..Under maintence... Argh.....
went to the haunted house as well...I was gripping on the elaine's hand all the while we walked through the house..I closed my eyes so tightly..And did not even open...Elaine they all say v. scary...LOL...Got dunno wat surgery...de....But i missed it =.='' shouldnt hv close my eyes..They scream until like siao...when they saw dunno wat ghost la...STuuuupid me...Nxt time if got chance can go again will not shut my eyes..if not can see ghost..Lol..Saw a middle aged woman crying when she came out of the house...sort of crying la...jus wiping tears??
Wild Wild Wet the ular lah nice.Great.Marvellous.Wonderful..Played soooo many times thr..Lol...
The wave pool(dunno wat name la) Nice too...Aiya.. got alot things to play at Wild WildWet... more than at escape........
fun day...took pics of course..but din upload la...mayb goin post on facebk..
WooTs~~Nice experience?
~HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~
Elmo~




I gave up..my opportunity to try it...
for some stupid stuffs...
Sort of regret givin it up la..
First time trying it..and i gave up...Argh...
Too bad? tats wat i can say..
i oredi hold it..but i let it go ...
hope tt...hope tt i have another chance nxt time..goin hold it well...hold it tight :D
What is the "it" ?
guess ba...
Btw,Im sorry..Yes.Sorry.Sorry for using up ur time to decide.sorry for sayin some stuffs i shld not say in front of ppl...Sorry... i noe why im sorry le... :)


EVERYTHING GONNA GET BETTER!!!!!!!!! WoOTS~~~ lookin forward to each day!!

:D

-Elmo
-Green
-Nature

Ytss Open house 21nov?
my sis told me. Goin go(for sure la) :D
Time not confirm..Anyone wans go???
:p Lets go together ...
:)
:)
:)

Sometimes i wish i were an angel,Sometimes i wish i were you~ An angel by Delcan Galbraith

No comments:

Post a Comment